Who is Hexr?
At Hexr, we’re on a mission to make the best sports helmets on the planet. We are dedicated to making the most advanced head protection using science, technology and a passion for natural materials. Our commitment to making better helmets is fuelled by a belief that the helmet industry needs to dust itself down and become more innovative in the use of technology and advanced materials to protect us all better. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, our desire to shake up the helmet industry is off to a great start.
Where we need help:
We have all the makings of a world-class brand – a beautifully designed and brilliantly engineered product, a genuine origin story, passionate founders, and a product innovation rooted in the use of technology and science.
Now we’re looking for a sales manager to bring our product to consumers and customers. You’ll be responsible for developing the off-line sales strategy, running sales events, and growing new business with cycling retail stores across the UK and internationally.
This is an amazing opportunity to build the customer base for a new and truly innovative product across the UK. It requires passion, and a lot of initiative.
You must be able to:
- Bring in a high volume of sales in an inspirational manner
- Educate our customers and customers staff on Hexr
- Be target driven and smash our team sales targets
- Be highly self motivated
What kind of person are we looking for?
- A love for cycling and knowledge of the cycling landscape
- +3 years of experience in a commercial sales role
- A can-do and collaborative approach to ideation and execution, and a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves
- Strong relationship building skills
What can we offer?
- Become a core member of a super-fast growth start-up with the ability to play a key role in scaling the company
- Team rides and an opportunity to make cycling and sport part of your working life
- Be part of a mission driven company
- Vibrant co-working office with lunch provided three days a week, weekly socials
- Free product
If you think you are a great fit for this role please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your cover letter and CV attached.