HEXR is on a mission to revolutionise the helmet industry. We use the latest technologies to make safer helmets that fit perfectly and are more sustainable.
WHAT IS HEXR:
HEXR is the world’s first custom-made helmet using 3D printing. Each helmet fits perfectly, is safer than any foam alternative. The patented helmet is 3D Printed with 100% plant based material in ~48 hours. We use 3D scanning technology, from which a helmet is automatically designed for the rider’s head-shape.
HEXR has begun shipping with a product that is described from Pro cyclist Simon Gerrans as ''the biggest innovation in cycling for the last 20 years''.
HEXR is one of the hottest start-ups, having raised £2.6m in investment. Backed by pro cyclists Simon Gerrans, the Chairman of Rapha, founder of Brompton Bikes and leading venture fund, Venrex (investors in Revolut and Charlotte Tilbury).
You may have already caught a glimpse of HEXR on the BBC, WIRED, or one of the dozens of articles in the cycling media.
This a unique opportunity to join an early stage start-up, be part of a team to take it through rapid international growth. You will be a founding team member and will be responsible for setting up and maintaining efficient and effective processes to deliver the world’s first custom made helmet.
OPERATIONS AT HEXR:
The operations team are responsible for delivering a perfect customer experience. This includes:
- HEXR’s Postal Scanning Service - ensure customers are able to get a 3D head scan quickly, conveniently and effectively
- Procurement - working with our suppliers to ensure high quality parts are delivered within necessary deadlines and budget. This includes working with our 3D printing partners to leverage technological advances in 3D printing to benefit our customers.
- Production - ensuring quality control and efficiency across the assembly of our helmets
- Logistics - working with our logistics partners to ensure fast, convenient deliveries of HEXR products
- Customer Experience - ensuring a first class customer service by optimising responses to customer queries and finding new ways to surprise and delight customers
LOCATION & TRAVEL
HEXR HQ is located between Liverpool St / Moorgate / Old Street stations and our manufacturing site is located in Bermondsey. The operations team spend time in both locations, with frequent visits to suppliers both in the UK and abroad.
- Bachelor degree from a leading university
- Hands-on, proactive, positive attitude with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Practical and analytical. Enjoys solving a problem by assessing different solutions and data sources.
- Team player, self-directed and driven
- You learn fast and adapt to change easily, comfortable with learning new frameworks
- You know what you know and don't shy away from asking questions for everything else
Working knowledge of SQL, Redash, Zendesk, Inventory Management software
- Become a core member of a leading innovative company
- Potential to grow responsibilities and progress quickly
- Benefits include: weekly team drinks, cycle to work scheme, regular team activities (including cycles, of course!), opportunities to work remotely
HEXO TEAM CULTURE:
Aspirational and hungry. Dream big. Make it happen. Seek excellence. Self-improving. Enjoy challenge. Determined.
Active and adventure lovers. We cycle, row, run, ski…. We are looking for people who are high energy, seek adventure and love sporting challenges to join our team.
Entrepreneurial and doers. We act fast and champion a bias for action with confident decision making.
Curious and courageous. Nurture ideation. Unwavering belief. Risk taker. Challenger.
Take pride. Proud of group achievements. Sense of humour. Care about planet earth.
- Introductory call: 15-30min call to learn a little more about you and tell you about HEXR.
- On-site interview: Meet Team Hexr and its founders at our London office at Finsbury Square (And yes, there will be a demo ;) )